Junior Production Artist, Coordinator
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The Jr Production Artist reports to the Studio Director and assists in the creation of mechanicals, presentations, tool kits and directives for the North America retail and wholesale businesses. Excellent communication and solid resource management skills are important, attention to detail critical.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Assist in creating mechanical for several channels including digital, print and OOH.
- Adhere to all deadlines and inform project teams of delays
- Update and maintain servers using current archiving protocols
- Maintain best practices across studio functions
Minimum 5 years in an advertising or in-house agency with expert retail experience.
- Expert in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Mechanical production design and basic retouching
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to assess project focus quickly
- Flexibility to work with deadlines and demanding workflow in a timely manner
- Ability to multi-task and manage department budget
- Positive attitude towards teamwork
- Organization is critical
Back to top