Junior Account Executive - Calvin Klein
Design Your Future at PVH
Junior Account Executive – Calvin Klein
The Junior Account Executive is responsible for managing the Walmart & Target e-commerce accounts. Play an active role and partner with AE to manage the overall Walmart/Target business to grow market share, achieve sales plans and increase profitability for the division.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Maintain and run weekly selling reports at the class/style/door level to maximize productivity and communicate opportunities to AE. Work with AE and planning to monitor retail OTB’s.
- Manage e-commerce businesses at Walmart & Target. Insure item setup, in stock and forecasts are accurate to maximize sales growth.
- Work with AE’s on business needs for Walmart and Target including item creation, upc catalog, order creation and other maintenance needs of account.
- Work with merchandising on samples and distribute to accounts for advertising needs and internally for ecommerce and guideline preparation.
- Receive timely confirmation of orders and track monthly shipments.
- Handle showroom working appointments. Present the product line to accounts. Sell in recommended product mix by account.
- Organize and present samples for advertising and marketing campaigns
- Book market orders and use ACS system
- Coordinate needs for off-site meetings (samples, reports, etc.)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 1 to 2 years Sales experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Organizational skills
- Excel skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong follow-thru
- Retail math aptitude
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top