Jr Planner, Womens - Tommy Hilfiger
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Jr Planner, Womens – Tommy Hilfiger
The Jr. Planner, Womens performs and is accountable for core Merchandise Planning responsibilities including OTB management, Key Item planning, and seasonal planning under the direction of the Planning Manager.
- Analytical/reporting- Responsible for Monday reporting to entire team using Excel
- Weekly business analysis, including recommending promotional strategy, and entering data into the system
- Meeting with cross functional partners weekly and working together on strategy and forecasting to grow the business, and mitigate risk
- Monthly OTB, including presenting business to upper management. OTB requires ability to forecast selling, reconcile receipts, and manage inventory
- Jr. Planner shares a joint responsibility to buy product with their merchant counterpart, including hind sighting the business and locating opportunities for improvement
- Responsible for developing and executing of the financial plans at the department\key item level on an annual, monthly and weekly level
- Responsible for day-to-day decision-making for assigned division/department
- Responsible for reviewing the business and highlighting trends (negative and positive) on a weekly basis; creates proposals in reaction to business and financial needs. This includes Key Item Plan management to be reviewed with supervisor
- College degree
- 2+ experience within a Financial/Allocation/Corporate Planning Division, preferred
- Detail oriented/strong time management skills. Must be able to find best solutions and developing methods to improve efficiency. Along with effective communication to all areas of the business in order to influence others.
- Must be flexible to adapt to changing trends of business and projects with ability to meet deadlines with frequent changes to project
- Possesses the ability to learn new systems and planning methodologies; develops new analyses to gain greater insight into the business
- Excellent Excel skills and strong analytical ability
- Excellent mathematical skills are required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to discuss business strategies are a must
- Retail experience/financial background a plus, but not necessary
- Must be able to work creatively and well with others, as well as being self-directed and have a passion for the business
- IP and IPDW experience is a plus
- Ability to travel, when needed
Candidates must apply directly to the position via our online application system in order to be considered.
No agencies, calls or emails regarding this position.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top