Jr. Accountant - Part Time
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Jr. Accountant – Part Time
Part- Time (Approx. 20-25 hours per week.)
The position will be responsible for assisting the Corporate Accounting Group in preparation and distribution of various monthly reports, as well as providing administrative support to the team and the Group Vice President.
- Data entry and verification, including preparing invoice logs and the related analysis.
- Work independently with various contacts within other departments or Divisions to resolve missing or miscoded information.
- Compiling and reviewing support related to various types of expenses and using discretion to identify abnormalities.
- Work with financial analysts on gathering and reviewing information related to actuals close and estimate.
- Assist with preparing and uploading journal entries for actuals and estimate/budget items.
- Responsible for invoice support for various areas. This involves pulling invoices, making copies and re-filing.
Experience: 0+ years of experience
Education: Associates Degree in Business or relevant experience
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Excel including vlookups and pivot tables
- Ability to quickly learn various systems. Experience with SAP preferred. Experience with Essbase a plus.
- Must be well organized.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top