Jr Account Executive - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Jr Account Executive – PVH Corp.
The Jr Account Executive will sell branded dress shirts to small volume accounts and play an active role in partnership with the AE to manage the business and grow market share, achieve sales plans and increase profitability for the division.
- Maintain and run weekly selling reports at the class/style/door level to maximize productivity and communicate opportunities to AE. Work with AE and Planning to monitor retail OTB’s.
- Receive timely confirmation of orders and track monthly shipments.
- Review style selling/season item trackers and make recommendations
- Prepare and maintain buy books in preparation for monthly buys.
- Assist in planning and implementing sales to specific major accounts where cultivating relationships, identifying opportunities, and account management skills are critical.
- Monitor competitor activity in each account and participate in the development and implementation of appropriate response strategies.
- Under guidance of more experienced Account Executives learn how to build and cement strong client relationships that support long-term sales objectives.
- Manage small volume accounts and support AE on large volume accounts. Independently follow up on account needs.
- Meet personal sales targets across the full line of products within assigned accounts.
- Handle showroom working appointments. Present the product line to accounts. Sell in recommended product mix by account.
- Able to book orders and use ACS system
- Work with OPS on creating pick off lists for additional sample needs.
- Showroom set up, organization and maintenance with team.
- Check in samples with design, distribute to accounts for advertising needs and internally for ecommerce and guideline preparation.
- Organize and present samples for advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Update line seasonal line lists and coordinate carryover style list.
- Maintain seasonal sample matrix as part of SKU planning process.
- Coordinate needs for off-site meetings (samples, reports, etc.).
Qualifications & Experience
Experience: 0-2 years Sales experience
Education: BA or equivalent – Marketing/Communications preferred
Skills: Organizational skills, good interpersonal skills, strong follow thru, retail math aptitude
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top