Job UI/UX Designer
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Web & Mobile Development – We are a team of enthusiastic developers eager to learn, try-out and embrace new technologies. We are creators and we are creative. We transform thoughts, words and ideas into fun, rich and good looking applications for browsers and smartphones.
We take our job with great enthusiasm and pride as our software is our business card within PVH Europe and with that, we feel extremely responsible for the work and quality we deliver.
By being part of our team, you will be supporting the PVH Europe with its development initiatives, along with managing maintenance and support of the corporate environment. You will become a ninja on agile development, hands-on troubleshooter and be challenged every day with different problems, solutions and architectures to make us successful.
In the role of UI/UX Designer you will:
- Have an active role on the prototyping and development process
- Rapidly develop site maps, user flows, wireframes, mocks and specs
- Build amazing, good looking web pages and interfaces for internal tools and consumer facing websites
- Research and analyze user behavior, identify requirements.
- Propose and test solutions that translate business needs into engaging user experiences
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and specifics of the user-centered design process
- Demonstrate professional engineering practices including adherence to coding standards, producing design documentation, and supporting integration
- Support the execution and delivery of projects by gathering requirements, assets and writing user stories as needed
- Play an active role in improving communication, maintainability of the solution
- Assist with testing (pre & during User Acceptance) to ensure a proper experience and interface delivery
- Proactively seek improvements to our existing portfolio of applications
- Advise on the latest trends and incorporate them on our applications
- Foster a fun and professional environment for the PVH Europe Web & Mobile Development team
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in working on User Experience design
- Expertise with InvisionApp and SketchApp or similar
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ability to express design ideas through wireframes, comps, and motion graphics
- Experience in a software design and development environment
- Great at designing responsive and user-friendly single-page applications
- High energy and a positive attitude
- Able to work flexible hours (OT and weekends may be required)
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment and tight timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both technical and business-oriented, are a MUST.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top