Job Tommy Hilfiger SEM Specialist
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
The Tommy Hilfiger SEM Specialist will join the eCom Aquisition Team at our European head office in Amsterdam and will report into the Tommy Hilfiger SEM Manager. The team is responsible for all SEO, SEA, direct & referral activities for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein across Europe. The Tommy Hilfiger SEM specialist will be responsible for delivering SEM net sales targets for the Tommy Hilfiger brand, together with her/his manager & the agencies.
- Assist the SEM manager in managing the SEM agency in delivering roadmap projects & business as usual optimizations.
- Manage multi-million channel budget against ROI & top line revenue pre-requisites.
- Assist in the creation of the channel strategy & underlying roadmap together with relevant internal & external stakeholders.
- Coordinate the fulfillment of the roadmap projects and update roadmap document on a structural basis.
- Execute roadmap projects in an efficient & timely manner by identifying priorities, bottlenecks and opportunities.
- Manage communication with internal stakeholders: UX & Product Owners, Analytics, Trade, IT & external stakeholders: Google, Bing, Yandex, performance marketing agencies.
- Brief SEO change requests and test end-to-end.
- Analyze SEM results on a weekly, monthly & quarterly level as well as organize monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- 2-4 years SEM experience.
- MSc in Marketing, Statistics, Business or Economics from a leading University.
- Working experience with BrightEdge, WebMaster Tools, Screaming Frog, SEM MOZ, Keyword Planner, AdWords, Bidding Technologies, Feed Management Tools.
- Proficient in number crunching in Excel and experience with analytics tool such as Google Analytics, Omniture & Insights Discover.
- Proven experience with:
- Agency briefing
- Budget Management
- Campaign Auditing
- Briefing technical SEO changes
- Keyword Research
- Preferably speaks one or more of the following languages: German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Swedish.
- Past working experience with international clients on the agency side or for an international company.
- Excellent project coordination skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Proven track record of excellence.
- Cross-cultural skills and flexible approach.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail & accuracy.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team.
- Knowledge of the retail & fashion industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of CRO is a plus.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top