Job Technician Infrastructure and Process Monitoring
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
We strive for a pro-active approach when it comes to monitoring our system and processes. You will be asked to listen to the requirements of the business and translate them to technical monitoring, alerting and reporting solutions. Our solutions range from end-to-end.
You will help in designing & implementing monitoring, alerting and reporting solutions by using a variety of software packages.
Being the first line of defense in case of issues. Alerts that are triggered will be picked up by us and in turn require initial troubleshooting. When possible we solve them otherwise we communicate them to the correct people. Communication is key in this part to pass on the relevant information for a quick solution.
You are working with technical colleagues as well as with non-technical colleagues from the business. This diversity requires a special skill to understand what is needed and how to achieve this.
- Experience with monitoring, alerting and reporting software
- Experience with scripting and / or programming languages. (such as PowerShell, Perl, ASP, PHP)
- An understanding how databases work and understand how to query them
- Minimum of 5-year experience in IT support or related functions
- No 09:00 to 18:00 mentality
- Open minded and able to think outside the box
- Structured way of working
- An understanding on how applications work on a server and interact with external components
- Experience with server operating systems such as Windows, Linux, AIX, VMware
- Experience with client operating system such as Windows & Mac
- Experience with network protocols such as TCP/IP, SMB, NFS
- Experience with mobile devices such as phones and tablets
- An understanding of network infrastructure (switches, routers, firewalls, cabling) and how they interact
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top