Job Technical Web Analyst
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
The E-commerce Insights & Analytics (I&A) team's mission is to provide the E-commerce department and the PVH Business with actionable insights that enable PVH to continuously improve, be ahead of competitors and drive the business forward.
The Insights team supports change and informed decision making across the PVH Business whenever and wherever it touches E-commerce. The team enables stakeholders to measure their performance and leads the development of clear and actionable dashboards and reports. It constantly challenges and educates business owners to think analytically, ask the right questions and act upon given insights.
As such, Insights is responsible for collecting and integrating the correct data to enrich the pool of information available to the business. It assist with data integration related projects when necessary and implements tracking and tagging to create a complete dataset.
- Responsibility for tagging-based analytics needs with Adobe Analytics & Tealium Tag Management
- Work directly with product owners, business owners, internal teams & technical specialists to plan and execute tagging and tracking for site analytics
- Generate reports providing insights and recommendations based on data
- Ensure data integrity & documentation of tracking standards, be part of platform release cycle
- Provide a center of excellence for Adobe Analytics knowledge and assist analytics users in adopting best practices
- Engage with projects to ensure the analytics solutions meets business requirements
- Troubleshoot and debug analytics implementations
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication & story-telling skills
- Eager quick learner who can solve problems, is self-motivated and has a hands-on mentality
- Team player with good sense of humor
- Experience with web analytics is preferred
- Experience working with tagging technologies (Like GTM, Adobe DTM, Tealium) is preferred
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top