Job Technical Data Quality Coordinator
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Technical Data Quality Coordinator is the technical data- and tool specialist of the BIC/Data Governance-Data Management team. He works closely together with the Functional Data Quality Coordinator (functional counterpart) and the Director Data Governance.
The main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Technical set up and maintain the DQ, MDM and MetaDM processes, with existing and/or new tooling
- Perform system- and data analysis
- Minimum higher education work and thinking level
- 1 to 3 year working experience with, and proven knowledge about the technical side of data- and system analysis, among which data quality, master data and meta data.
- Quality awareness (especially quality awareness for customer situations)
- Involved in content
- Result focus
- Working according to a plan
- Work together
- Technology: Thorough knowledge of DQ / Metadata / MDM tooling, approach and concepts:
- Knowledge of DM / DG concepts
- Profiling of data
- Identify and register issues (and coordinate recovery)
- Data modelling
- Source / Data analysis
- 'Unlocking' Masterdata
- Document data lineage, data mapping and data flow
- Tuning of matching processes
- Tuning of merging / consolidation processes
- Document the work executed
- Data Quality
- In depth knowledge of one or more data quality tools
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top