Job Talent Acquisition Specialist
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Talent Acquisition team at PVH acts as an internal agency finding the best talent in the market in order to fill current open positions at Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein and also build a solid pipeline for future needs.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist at PVH Europe is a member of the Human Resources Team and reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager. This is a additional role within the Talent Acquisition team. The main responsibility of the TA Specialist is to serve as an internal recruiter for hiring managers of the different divisions and departments based in the European HQ. The TA Specialist ensures that the company attracts the best talent in the market to secure future business growth. They will actively seek out the best talent for our brands via all direct channels. This will include LinkedIn, direct advertising, fashion industry fairs, recruitment events, relationships with specialist agencies and your own personal network. This position will focus developing the talent pipeline across our business although a working knowledge of retail and creative functions would be beneficial.
- Primary HR Contact person for all recruitment activities of Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein Europe within your allocated business areas
- Work in partnership with the HR manager for the respective divisions
- Finding fitting and timely solutions for all approved vacancies
- Advisor of hiring managers concerning recruitment
- Support Line Management and act as advisory throughout the process
- Make verbal/written offers and execute final negotiations with successful candidates
- Educate hiring managers related to recruiting; process, interviewing, etc.
- Establish clear selection criteria in cooperation with the individual hiring managers
- Manage quality and effectiveness of the recruitment database
- Participate in, and drive (improvement) projects as required
- Internal and external communication of vacancies
- Communication with external parties concerning Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein's vacancies
- Co-manage terms and conditions of external suppliers
- Pro-active recruitment; visit career fairs, networking etc
- Leverages contacts and own research to ensure available pools of talent for future openings.
- Responsible for candidate management
- Co-manage quality and effectiveness of external suppliers
- Act as a brand ambassador
- 5+ years of relevant recruitment experience from either an agency or from a European or global company desired
- Solid experience and understanding of working within a fashion or retail function.
- Brings strong network
- Passion for the apparel industry
- Proven success in complex, multicultural organizations
- Ability to create, analyze and act upon recruitment management information
- Experience of sourcing candidates through different channels (inclusive but not limited to internet job boards, databases, direct sourcing, referrals, career fairs etc)
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbally
- High degree of self-management, autonomy & proactive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure with enthusiasm and energy in a flexible working environment
- Attention to detail, service minded and team player
- Solutions orientated
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top