Job Talent Acquisition Coordinator
PVH is one of the largest apparel companies in the world. With a history going back over 130 years, PVH excels at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages.
PVH is over 30,000 associates operating across 40 countries and speaking 20 languages with over $8 billion in 2014 revenues. PVH owns and markets the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and, in addition, markets a variety of goods under its own and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. The brand delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands, with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and children's sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company's Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more than 1,400 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region.
Calvin Klein is one of the best known designer names in the world, offering a modern, provocative design aesthetic. The Calvin Klein brands – Calvin Klein Collection, Calvin Klein (platinum label), Calvin Klein (white label), Calvin Klein Jeans and Calvin Klein Underwear – provide the company with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally at various price points, distribution channels and catering to a diverse group of consumers. Calvin Klein also designs and markets a range of other product lines including fragrance, eyewear, watches, jewelry, and home furnishings. The Calvin Klein brands achieved approximately $8.1 billion in global retail sales in 2014.
The Talent Acquisition team at PVH acts as an internal agency finding the best talent in the market in order to fill current open positions at Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein and also build a solid pipeline for future needS.
The primary responsibility of the Talent Acquisition Coordinator is to serve as the coordinator of the Talent Acquisition team for a broad range of support tasks ranging from booking interviews, registering new candidates, posting positions on various job boards, sourcing, research and general admin tasks. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is working from the Amsterdam based European Headquarters of PVH.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Planning interviews with candidates, recruiters and hiring managers.
- Travel bookings for candidates
- Registering new candidates in the recruitment system
- Responsible for all recruitment administration.
- Posting and administering job adverts on various job boards
- Working with the recruiters to help source, research and identify new talent
- Working closely with the wider HR team on topics such as internal talent, onboarding of new hires and ways to make TA processes more efficient.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will report into the Talent Acquisition Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful recruitment team and really get to know all the ins and outs of recruitment as a part of our wider HR department.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator must be open minded, customer focused, detail oriented and must possess strong communication skills; effective organization skills and be a team player.
- Professional approach to work, colleagues and contacts
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Must possess the ability to deliver information on 'difficult' / sensitive subjects
- Ability to follow through and consistently meet deadlines
- Must promote a supportive attitude
- Must be able to accept direction/feedback
- Ability and willingness to work outside core business hours when required
- Fluency in English (written and oral) essential. Knowledge of other European languages is an advantage.
- High degree of self-management and autonomy – proactive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure with enthusiasm and energy in a flexible working environment
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top