Job Senior Platform Manager Digital Selling Tools
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
The Digital Business Transformation team investigates, implements and broadens the use of digital tools and services at PVH. From digital design solutions to the expansion of the Digital Showroom, the team's aim is to optimize design, development and sell-in processes, to increase speed to market and improve efficiencies across the organization.
The portfolio of digital tools aims to enhance the sell-in processes for wholesale and retail and include linebook applications, a wholesale order platform called WeConnect, the Digital Showroom, B2B websites and Account Management Tool, with more tools to be added in the future for both Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger.
The launch of the Digital Showroom in 2014 demonstrated that PVH is taking a leading role in leveraging technology to drive the future success of the business, and set new benchmarks and best practices for the industry. We now expand our journey with rapid developments in our B2B E-commerce platforms, WeConnect and the Account Management Tool.
Our wholesale customers have the opportunity to order directly via our B2B e-commerce webshops. The team is constantly taking the B2B webshops to the next level with an innovative roadmap directed at enriching the B2B buying experience. Our B2B e-commerce activities are increasingly focused on proactive and intelligent digital selling.
Our sales managers finalize their orders in WeConnect. This internal system is the central hub of our sales organization during every selling season. It is therefore important that the system is stable, reliable and fits to specific country needs. With our current UI and UX improvements we are taking the tool to the next level, supporting the sales organization in seamless digital selling.
The account management tool is a tool that sales and customer service use to get one overview of the customer. They plan appointments, budget and forecasts in the tool. The tool has recently been introduced and we are currently working on the roll out to other countries.
The role will report into the Senior Manager B2B E-commerce and will work together with the project manager team, developers and departments. You have a team of three project managers reporting into you.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Owning the development roadmap for the digital selling tools – ensuring regular updates and improvements while keeping an eye on future needs and new developments on the tech and e-commerce market.
- Full responsibility for leading projects related to the digital selling tools – including new, innovative spin off projects such as machine learning, predictive analytics, data drive merchandising and implementing scalable and flexible IT infrastructures.
- Managing the digital selling tools' interfacing capacities with other internal digital tools, making sure to fit into the digital selling eco system seamlessly, finding efficiencies and improving existing systems.
- Work together with the digital business transformation team as well as with the different divisions, sales teams, project managers, software developers, programmers, UX designers, test engineers, technical writers and support teams in producing and testing a stable platform.
- Lead the development of the roadmap for the digital selling tools against country/business needs. Aggregate feedback from users all over the world and use this to plan and prioritize the next launch phases, working closely with internal/external software development teams and project managers.
- Planning and prioritizing software development in release sprints.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among country/business needs, business needs and technical limitations. Don't hesitate to re-evaluate the roadmap if it's in the interest of the business.
- Lead and engage the team of project managers to: Work together with key stakeholders to deliver projects and roadmap; Focus on the right developments and priorities; Grow and challenge the team to the next level; Introduce new and smarter ways of working that stimulate innovation and growth
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a program/project manager in large digital projects. Experience in the fashion industry is a plus.
- Master's degree.
- Team player: must be tactful with strong team orientation. Proven ability to work with a team, give inputs, coach, negotiate and support others. Able to work with different cultures. Proven experience of successfully leading a team is required.
- Ability to navigate complex organizational structures, ideally experienced working in a matrix organization.
- Demonstrated ability to lead large strategic initiatives from kickoff to launch and lead cross-functional teams to deliver complex projects.
- Action oriented: need to be self-starter and able to work and make independently sound decisions in a timely & budget conscious manner. Be able to get things done. Strategic thinker.
- Communication skills: strong ability to communicate with people across all different levels, nationalities and cultures within and outside the organization. Be able to present to management teams.
- Ability to quickly understand organizational structures and interdependences
- Ability to develop strategy and product roadmaps; and effectively provide input on development from a business perspective without compromising on the speed of project execution.
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items. Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative; able to liaise closely across different levels of the organization
- Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment
- Flexible; comfortable working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
- Excellent knowledge of Apple and Microsoft office programs.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top