Job Senior Manager Loyalty & Retail Innovation
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
The Marketing & Communications department The TH Marketing & Communications department has 3 key objectives: 1. Drive traffic and conversion @ full price 2. Consistently bring the brand to life in the markets 3. Be a pro-active business partner It's scope includes setting strategies, and giving direction and servicing the business of its 'clients': Divisions, Countries, Departments, Licensing Partners and Senior Management. It is the point of liaison between client needs, the brand and the final consumer. Our core competences cover a wide variety of capabilities: brand management, corporate communications, advertising, media management, promotion management, trade marketing, campaign creation, in-store marketing (POS), digital marketing, event management, sponsoring, PR management and celebrity endorsement. The Sales Activation team manages all the retail, eCom, outlet, franchise and wholesale activations for all marketing campaigns that are rolled out globally and local activation campaigns upon request. The team is responsible for supporting the various sales channels by development and execution of program tools, and delivery of materials to the markets within time and budget, performing against defined KPI's.
- Build innovation ideas and tools to transform traditional brick and mortar shopping into an engaging omnichannel shopping experience, in close cooperation with Omni Channel Transformation team
- Develop engaging content to optimize the 'Store Of The Future' project
- Manage the roll-out of the TH Loyalty program with the marketing managers in the local countries and in the different sales channels
- Develop a menu of local relevant offerings and benefits for the TH Loyalty program that help to reach identified goals, in cooperation with the local markets
- Develop a seamless consumer journey between all touchpoints of the TH Loyalty program
- Work in accordance with the process agreements. Ensure the timely, high quality and efficient execution, communication to stakeholders and completion of projects in collaboration with the in house agency
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders (CRM, eCom, Omni Channel and global markets), guiding them through the processes and as well as external vendors
- Act as specialist in brainstorm sessions, briefings, de-briefings and creative reviews to drive commercial and brand thinking in work being created.
- Leverage campaign analysis and performance data to continuously improve communication to our end consumer
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in fashion or in relevant functions
- University or similar degree in marketing or communications
- Experience in Loyalty and / or Digital marketing
- Strong, proven Project Management skills
- Collaborative; able to liaise closely across different levels of the organization
- Flexible. No nine to five mentality
- Pro-active and hands-on
- Open minded and resourceful
- Strong aesthetic eye and taste level; strict attention to detail
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken form
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Responsive and service minded
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
Our behavioral competences:
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Be bold, Make the Impossible Possible: Drive Innovation: Drive sustainable growth: Be proactive: Embrace change
Quality: Prioritize our product: Build positive & long-term working relationships: Be customer and consumer centric: Be detailed
Ownership: Be accountable: Seek solutions: Be resourceful: Be responsible
Collaboration: Think & act within the matrix: Lead by example: Be clear: Inspire & empower others: Build global networks
Respect: Be inclusive: Support diversity: Be open-minded: Foster trust: Have a positive impact on people and the environment
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top