Job Senior Manager Corporate Responsibility (Water and Chemicals Management)
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
At PVH, doing the right thing is central to how we conduct business. As one of the largest global apparel companies, we are guided by our values and committed to addressing social and environmental issues, with a focus on those that matter most to us, our over 30,000 associates worldwide, our other stakeholders and the apparel industry. In particular, we aim to drive positive impacts throughout our value chain – from Source to Store – empowering people, preserving the environment and supporting the communities where we work and live.We believe that the future success of our business is dependent on bringing sustainable practices into all elements of our operations. Our mission is to be one of the leading sustainable designer lifestyle brands through how we create our product, manage our operations and connect with our community and our stakeholders.
As part of the Corporate Responsibility program of our parent company PVH Corp., Tommy Hilfiger have established three principles and 10 commitments that, together across the entire organization, we are working to achieve by 2020. This program embraces the core values and spirit of the Tommy Hilfiger brand: it is inclusive, focused on quality and inspires us to make our sustainability ambitions an integral part of our business, every single day.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Manager Corporate Responsibility who will work in the CR team at our PVH Europe office in Amsterdam, primarily responsible for water and chemicals management at PVH Europe and Tommy Hilfiger Global, reporting to the VP Corporate Responsibility for PVH Europe/Tommy Hilfiger Global.
Responsible for execution on water strategy and water stewardship program for Tommy Hilfiger Global:
- Manage collaboration with partner organizations, such as WWF
- Ensure activities satisfy the commitments to CEO Water Mandate and other key partnerships and support reporting into these initiatives
- Manage water stewardship programs in Asia, including supplier engagement, in collaboration with/supported by relevant regional internal and external teams
Drive the chemical management program in the PVH Europe business and work with PVH Europe Central Supply Chain team, PVH Europe divisions and the global chemicals team on the phase-out of the 11 priority chemicals.
Collaborate in and contribute to the wider PVH Global water activities, be the point person for PVH for the ZDHC waste water workstream.
Responsible for water and chemicals related product innovation programs for PVH Europe, in collaboration with the business divisions and innovation team, amongst which the Tommy Hilfiger Low Impact Denim program.
Higg point person for Europe:
- Provide expertise to and help build capacity of PVHE regional team
- Participate in the global Higg task team that works on the use and follow up of Higg-data collection for PVH.
- Demonstrated knowledge of both water and chemicals in the textile supply chain or related industry
- Ambitious and results oriented
- Good project management skills
- Flexible and able to work in a hectic environment
- Organizational sensitivity and excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skills and strategic insight
- Ability to drive initiatives independently
- Strong team player
Education, professional qualifications and experience
- Master degree in Chemistry, Environmental Science, or equivalent
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- At least eight years of working experience of which five in CR or related relevant work field, preferably in a large scale corporation.
- Understanding of and experience in the fashion/textile supply chain
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top