Job Senior HR Manager Nordic+
Since our beginning in 1881, we have become a world leading lifestyle apparel company focusing on growth and brand building. Through a combination of strategic acquisitions and successful partnerships with our brands, we have been able to globally expand across the wholesale, retail, e-commerce and licensing channels.
With the acquisition of Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and of the full Calvin Klein brand in 2013, we have redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of our organization. We work with these powerful global iconic lifestyle brands together as a family to maximize their potential by leveraging them across new categories and existing and future markets.
PVH Nordic, Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, has a total number of employees on about 300 in retail and wholesale. We have companies in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland. You will therefore be a part of a large team in the North and Europe. In the Nordic region we build our teamwork on trust and care, and honest open dialog.
Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
The role is responsible for developing and directing the HR strategy of the PVH Nordic+ region in partnership with the HR team as well as the local management team. The Senior HR Manager must ensure that the actions in place will support the vision and business objectives of PVH Nordic+
Reporting & Communication
The position will report to the Managing Director, PVH Nordic+. Interaction will be required with the central HR department at the European headquarters as well as close partnership with the Nordic+ management team is expected.
The Senior HR Manager will be part of the Nordic+ management team.
- Act as the head of HR Profession for PVH Nordic+ supporting the HR team and related management within all HR aspects
- Actively participate in creating the regional business strategy in order to secure the adequate HR support
- Implement the HR strategy across the region in partnership with the HR team as well as local management
- Secure that PVH Nordic+ complies with all employee and work related legal requirements, also in regards to HR related issues for the region
- Interpret Global HR activities on a local scale and secure implementation accordingly
- Provide the means for effective Talent Management, ensuring PVH Nordic+ attracts, retains and develops the best talent for our future business structure,
- Secure that PVH Nordic+ complies with all national rules and regulations. Implement changes and adjustments where needed.
- Secure that PVH Nordic+ complies with the international guidelines and regulations within PVH Corp.
- Participate in developing new benefit programs and create structures which supports the vision of PVH Nordic+
- Secure that structured training programs continues to be maintained and new developed.
- Responsible for maintaining and implementing various HR systems such as SameSystem and SuccessFactors
A leader with HR background who is not afraid to challenge the teams with her/his vision. You bring a great energy and strong relationship builder. You are able to connect with colleagues from different levels in the company.
You speak and write English fluently and speak at least one of the Nordic languages. Our perfect candidates comes from a similar role within the retail/FMCG industry.
Some travel activity will be required while working with the local offices within the region as well as participating in group meetings on an international scale.
At PVH we don't focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are very important to us. Please make sure you've read about our values and behaviors in our website as this is an important part of our selection criteria and process.
Does this sound like your next career move and have at least 4 years' experience in a similar role? Please apply and we look forward to meeting you.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top