Job Senior Graphic Design Manager WSW (Maternity Cover)
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
- Lead & manage a team of x3 graphic designers & a team of freelancers
- Working together with the Concept team at the beginning of the season to determine seasonal pattern direction
- Continuous research into trends/innovation and competitor awareness
- Liaising with the management/merchandise/ fabric team on print development
- Ability to technically understand how to develop prints with mills
- Accountable for all development of print, working closely with the relevant product groups from initial concept through to final product
- Overseeing the creation of all patterns, graphics & branding
- Ensure brand DNA throughout the pattern area across every consumer touch point.
- Working closely with the seasonal calendar to ensure deadlines are met
- Fluent in English
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top