Job Senior Brand Coordinator
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
The Brand Development and Merchandising Department sets product and brand strategies in close collaboration with product divisions, departments and countries.
builds frameworks and implements key brand projects, monitor and measure success to drive a long term healthy growth for the Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein Brands. As well as build, support and coordinate brand executives strategies and presentations.
In this position you will be responsible for making the Calvin Klein/Tommy Hilfiger brand executives' strategic presentation. Your goal is to help bring our brand image to the next level while understanding the consumer and market needs environment.
The Senior Brand Coordinator is responsible to build and coordinate executive presentation for both Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, in close collaboration with internal partners, such as product divisions, marketing, and communications, to service the corporate and regional needs in the best possible way.
- Build and coordinate large presentation/ projects for the brand in both PowerPoint and Apple Keynote
- Maintain quality, accuracy and efficiency and time lines for all stages of the presentation development, in line with our brand vision, DNA and positioning
- Manage the annual calendar for all presentations at key events, such as market launch, board meetings, off sites, etc. through the year
- Manage outside agencies to deliver highly professional creative presentations while maintaining informational accuracy
- Liaise with different departments to coordinate the needed information inputs in an organized and efficient way
- Create project management processes that enable flexibility and change where needed
- General support for the Leadership Team of Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein
- Support on special projects, including TOMMYNOW "See Now. Buy Now." and key Brand meetings
- General support of the Brand team and VP, Brand Development and Merchandising
- All areas Marketing & Communications Department for both Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger
- Regional Marketing & Communications managers
- Product divisions
- PVH Europe Business Development
- Other company departments for Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger
- Creatives & graphic designers
- Agents & distributors, Agency partners
- Production suppliers & vendors
- University degree or similar education level in business economics or brand management
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- Experience working in dynamic and high complexity corporate environments
- Flexible to consistent change
- Strong networking skills and ability to easily connect with people
- Excellent Time and Project management and organization skills
- Global mindset is a must
- Responsive & service minded
- Hands-on flexible
- Excellent Communication skills
- Fluent English and Dutch (speaking & writing)
- Computer literacy: Office for Mac (Outlook, Word, Excel) Keynote, Power Point
- Focused on the best possible quality
- Strong eye for detail
- Team player
- Budget conscious
- Excellent PowerPoint and Keynote skills
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top