Job SAP Authorization Analyst
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
The SAP department supports the following SAP modules Fi, Co, SD, MM and WMS. Besides SAP AFS also POS DM, Gateway/FIORI, BW, PI, Solution Manager, SRM, SUS, MDM and Enterprise Portal are part of the global SAP environment. PVH Europe is currently moving to the SAP Industry Solution FMS (Fashion Management Solution).
The User security administration is part of the SAP department and works according to the system of internal controls which is established and maintained by the Internal Control & Risk department.
We are looking to fulfil the position of a SAP Authorization Analyst. You will report directly to the SAP Head of Delivery.
This position calls for continuous business support and interaction. You will be responsible for day to day user security administration, setting up of roles and implementing of complex authorization functionalities.
Your tasks will include:
- User and access maintenance and provisioning in multiple SAP systems using Central User Admin (CUA)
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve any authorizations related issues faced by the business
- Ensure all access requests are simulated for potential SoD violations and /or critical access before processing
- Monitor new developments (transactions / programs) in the system and inform the compliance team in advance for risk analysis and review
- Execution of quarterly and ad-hoc access clean up instructions from the compliance team.
- Participation in on-going projects to offer related support. Gather requirements for the projects (what, why, and how) and ensure they comply with PVH guidelines.
- Collaborate closely with the compliance team on access controls by informing them of the on-going projects for risk analysis.
- Educated to degree standard in IT or have at least 5 years of progressive working experience in the relevant field of user security and authorization including SAP security.
- You have a good understanding of the SAP authorization concept and the role based access control model.
- You have the ability to set up roles and administer them to users in SAP. Experience in working with CSI tools for role derivation is a plus.
- You can work well with central user administration (CUA) to manage multiple instances of SAP systems.
- Experience in working with SAP HANA is a plus.
- You have an understanding of the primary business processes.
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written).
- Proactive and think in terms of risks and solutions.
- Able to work efficiency and accuracy in daily operations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility in a constantly changing multinational environment.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top