Job Sales Executive Bags & Accessories (PVH)
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
We are looking for a professional, enthusiastic and commercial driven Sales Executive bags & Accessories to join the NL Sales team. In this role you are responsible for the wholesale accounts in the NL market.
- Be a key point of contact between the company and its customers on all sales matters related to Accessories in the NL market
- Show support and assistance to Sales Manager in pre- and post-seasonal customer performance analysis to identify areas of growth and opportunities
- Participate in regional assortment creation with a follow up sell-in in a digital showroom environment (good, better, best assortments)
- Be an active sales person during seasonal sell-in appointments with customers, achieving orders in line with targets set (forward order book, direct sales and markdown)
- Establish and maintain strong long-term relationships with existing accounts
- Together with the Sales Manager plan category growth based on a "Good, Better, Best" quality distribution
- Show interest and follow upon fashion trends, being aware of Brand competition and what's hot in the market
- Always open minded and looking for new potential customers
- Develop a good relationship with the HQ FTW & ACC division and provide them with all necessary market input
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years' working experience
- Understanding of competitive market, customers and retail trends is key for this role
- Strong communication skills with business related knowledge
- Positive and flexible attitude, a team player
- Hands-on and can-do mentality
- Commercially driven and having an eye for a product
- Creative and innovative in finding new and better ways to solve business challenges
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English both verbal and written communication
- Experience and knowledge within a premium brand is a big advantage
- Driving license: B
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top