Job Retail Operations Coordinator
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Policies & Procedures
- Support the Retail Team in creating and executing procedures, policies and processes for all stores.
- Assist in the maintenance of Store Policies & Procedures ensuring they are consistent, accurate and kept up to date.
- Support initiatives to train and develop the store teams in retail operations related processes, procedures & systems.
Systems & Reporting
- Support the Retail department in setting up processes and systems to enable stores to operate in very good and professional manner and drive a stronger store performance.
- Assist in daily, weekly and monthly reporting of data and store results.
- Assist in the routine maintenance of Store related systems at Head Office.
- Assist stores with questions/issues from stores regarding systems.
- Produce sales and Key Performance Indicator (KPI's) reports and maintain accurate records sharing the information with the relevant parties
- Maintain accurate store data on central systems and produce specific reports when required
Training & Development
- Support in training, developing and evaluating of stores to help ensure high standards are met in the areas of operational efficiency, profitability, customer service and product knowledge.
- Support in creating tools and measurement standards for above mentioned expectations on store level.
- Knowledge & experience of retail processes & systems
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Team player, able to build good working relationships with colleagues in the office and in the stores
- MS Office skills
- Open-minded, hands-on and able to work under pressure, flexible, punctual
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language (written and spoken)
- Fulltime position (40 hours)
- 1 – 2 years working experience
- Experience within a store environment is a plus.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top