Job Reporting Engineer Web Intelligence
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Business Intelligence Centre (BIC) based in Amsterdam is a designated group of BI professionals with the time and collective know how to:
- maximize the company's BI investments;
- mapping out Business Intelligence Strategies; and
- driving Business Intelligence Analytics.
The Business Intelligence Centre has been established to consolidate the efforts in the area of developing Business Intelligence under one roof to create more focused and powerful business insights.
The Business Intelligence Centre is supporting and advising the sales organisations and product divisions on:
- generating standard reporting on key performance indicators for the business,
- creating insights through analytics on sales & distribution, inventory, supply chain and product development data and
- master data policies, governance, standards and monitoring tools.
The BIC has functional teams in the area of (i) Business Partnering, (ii) Report Engineering, (iii) Data Science, (iv) BI IT and (v) Masterdata Governance who work together in a cross functional project organization format.
BI Reporting Engineer
As a Reporting Engineer you will be supporting business improvement by providing insight through analyses and visualisations for different parts of the business. You are their valued sparring partner to discuss their needs and you take initiative to engage with other departments. You are responsible for designing, delivering and implementing the required results together with the different stake holders.
Reporting / Analysis
- Support further enhancement of reporting platform with key focus on value creation throughout the value chain through clear definition of KPI's;
- Gather and guide reporting requirements
- Translate the information need to a technical solution
- Design and deliver reports and dashboards which provides the required insight to business
- Govern the integrated Business Intelligence architecture
- Ensure the corporate building and documentation standards are adhered to
- Provides expertise on business principles, processes and tools based on internal and industry best practises.
- In case of changes in data model incorporate these in the existing reports and dashboard
- Partner with business to find improvement potential and translate this into required insight and actions.
- Keep an eye on how new technologies in the field of BI can help the organization
- Engage with other departments to create awareness on existing reports and dashboards.
- Participation in cross-functional projects;
- Ad hoc analysis to support fact based decision making
Position reports to BI Reporting Manager.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive, open and inquisitive
- Business minded & action orientated
- Good understanding of business processes
- Excellent IT capabilities : SAP Business Objects (Web Intelligence; Analysis for Office; Design Studio/Lumira), SAP BW query designer, Other visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Good understand of SAP FMS
- Good communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written in the English language
Education, Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum education level: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Business Management , Computer Science, Mathematics, Econometrics or other appropriate education
- Work experience 3 – 5 year
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top