Job Project Manager Sourcing Operations and Planning
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Global Sourcing Operations & Planning department support and direct all product divisions to align their sourcing operations and planning capabilities. Directions, procedures and tools need to be built to bridge the world between the product divisions and the vendors / buying offices. Global Supply Chain and Sourcing initiatives are part of the scope of this department for all PVH Europe related topics, including Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein.
Reporting to the VP Sourcing Operations & Planning, the project manager is responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating project initiatives. Problem solving, actively be part of internal project teams, project management, supporting the Initiative Owner, facilitating meetings and ensuring quality control are essential elements of this role.
- Reports into the VP of Business Development
- Contribute to the planning, execution and controlling of projects with a strong Sourcing Operations, Supply Chain and IT focus.
- Contribute to a problem solving process: frame problems, guide analytical modeling, and create solutions analysis
- Drive projects independently through strong Project Management Skills
- Contact person to the entire organization for project related tasks
- Grow team members, and help them develop their skill set and their careers
- University degree from a leading business school / university
- Strong Project Management skill
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Excellent English language skills and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
- Ability to deal with new and wide variety of topics
- Hands-on, results oriented and structured
- Ambitious, highly motivated and able to perform in a pressured work environment
- Strong team player with excellent social skills and does not take him/herself to seriously
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
- Passion for the fashion industry
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top