Job Project Manager Footwear & Accessories
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Our structure gather 3 divisions within PVH Europe.
The Tommy Hilfiger Footwear division is one of the biggest in turnover within PVH Europe. With time, it has become one the key lifestyle players in the Footwear market, delivering a steady growth every season, for the past years.
The Tommy Hilfiger Accessories and the Calvin Klein Accessories divisions are very fast growing businesses. Every season, they have been able to increase their distribution, deliver strong sales and like for like growth. They offer the opportunity to attract new types of consumers to their respective brands.
In order to stay successful in a fast changing world, we need to evolve. This strategic initiative deploys best in class process changes, data insights, predictive analytics and an all hands approach towards putting our consumers at the center of everything we do. This means taking a holistic approach to meet the consumer expectations by decreasing our time to market, improving the assortment structure, and increasing our partner collaboration while simultaneously yielding higher quality product, better strategy integration and an authentic engagement with all involved parties.
At its core, our roadmap is defined by a smarter, shorter, development calendar. This involves informed creative direction, well founded range development, intimacy with our vendors, collaborating with our wholesale channels, orchestrating our supply chain in tandem with our marketing and deriving actionable consumer insights.
Who are we? We are a team of strategic thinkers, innovators, passionate team players, brokers of change and structured delivery professionals. Who are we looking for? We are looking to complement our team with an individual with both, a high IQ and high EQ, someone who can navigate complexity by compassionately understanding the individual contribution that each role plays in the aggregated picture. We are dedicated self-starters, flexible in our approach, and top of the line communicators comfortable with working across functions, departments and geographic locations on a daily basis, all while living within PVH's matrixed organization.
This multi-year transformation is still in its beginning and we are looking for someone eager to develop in the team and drive the transformation over the next years.
Position Description & Requirements
Reporting to the Central Merchandising Project Director, the Central Merchandising Project Manager / Sr. Project Manager is responsible for the planning, executing, and evaluating of project initiatives. Problem solving, supporting the Initiative Owner, facilitating meetings and ensuring quality control are essential elements of this role.
- Owns the planning, execution and controlling of multiple strategic projects with strong analytical focus and understanding of consumer-centric strategies
- Drives the problem solving process: frames problems, guides analytical modeling, and through analysis provides insights into solutions Act as a coach for senior leaders and stakeholders in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor
- Acts as a contact person to the entire organization for project related tasks and various issues
- Comfortable with high levels of ambiguity and willingness to embark on potential longer term international assignments
- Is looking for true ownership of success and/or failures. Willing to pin professional success to the outcome of initiatives and not shying away from responsibility
- Facilitates meetings and workshops with all the levels of the organization
- Effectively manages the change driven by the project and is capable of steering the business in a new direction
- Can coach other team members
- Understands and shows passion for the worldwide fashion and retail market in terms of consumer behavior, competitor and industry developments
- Has an affinity with lifestyle, fashion and/or consumer facing industries
- University degree from a leading business school/university
- 5+/7+ years' experience in project management, change management and project planning, preferably in a strategy consulting company or an equivalent position in fashion, and/or retail environment
- MBA or advanced degree is preferred; 2 years' additional experience in lieu of an advanced degree
- Affinity with technology, data enablement, digital transformation and the human interaction that is central to their success.
- Experience working for a Fortune 500/multinational company or multi-national consulting firm is preferred
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally, including with senior leadership
- Project management, problem structuring, and strategic problem solving skills – Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Strategic vision and creative thinking: - Ability to look beyond existing paradigms, and change the organization according to new business concepts
- Understands the complexity of a matrix organization, capable of operating within one
- Effective communicator and influencer. Comfortable presenting in front of senior leadership audiences. Facilitates workshops and resolves possible conflict
- Ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
- Hands-on mentality and pragmatic approach with strong collaboration attitude and team play
- Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment.
- Advanced level proficiency with MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent written and spoken English is required
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
- Other desired skills/abilities:
- Supply Chain Optimization or Process Engineering
- Consumer-centric process improvement to post merger integration ideally fashion & lifestyle E2E e-Commerce
- Strong personality, inspirational, convincing
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top