Job Project Coordinator Footwear & Accessories
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Our structure gather 3 divisions within PVH Europe.
The Tommy Hilfiger Footwear division is one of the biggest in turnover within PVH Europe. With time, it has become one the key lifestyle players in the Footwear market, delivering a steady growth every season, for the past years.
The Tommy Hilfiger Accessories and the Calvin Klein Accessories divisions are very fast growing businesses. Every season, they have been able to increase their distribution, deliver strong sales and like for like growth. They offer the opportunity to attract new types of consumers to their respective brands.
In order to stay successful in a fast changing world, we need to evolve. This strategic initiative deploys best in class process changes, data insights, predictive analytics and an all hands approach towards putting our consumers at the center of everything we do. This means taking a holistic approach to meet the consumer expectations by decreasing our time to market, improving the assortment structure, and increasing our partner collaboration while simultaneously yielding higher quality product, better strategy integration and an authentic engagement with all involved parties.
At its core, our roadmap is defined by a smarter, shorter, development calendar. This involves informed creative direction, well founded range development, intimacy with our vendors, collaborating with our wholesale channels, orchestrating our supply chain in tandem with our marketing and deriving actionable consumer insights.
Who are we? We are a team of strategic thinkers, innovators, passionate team players, brokers of change and structured delivery professionals. Who are we looking for? We are looking to complement our team with an individual with both, a high IQ and high EQ, someone who can navigate complexity by compassionately understanding the individual contribution that each role plays in the aggregated picture. We are dedicated self-starters, flexible in our approach, and top of the line communicators comfortable with working across functions, departments and geographic locations on a daily basis, all while living within PVH's matrixed organization.
This multi-year transformation is still in its beginning and we are looking for someone eager to develop in the team and drive the transformation over the next years.
Reporting to the Central Merchandising Project Manager, the Project Coordinator is responsible for project planning and supporting every phase of a project lifecycle. Assisting in problem solving, supporting the project team and Initiative Owners, facilitating meetings, and driving quantitative and qualitative analysis are essential of this role.
- Participates in the planning, execution and controlling of strategic projects with strong analytical focus and understanding of consumer-centric strategies
- Contributes to the problem solving process: frame problems, execute analytical modeling, and through analysis provide insights into solutions.
- Acts as a contact person to the entire project stream team for project related tasks and ad hoc queries
- Superb organizational skills and solid analytical skills
- Independently carries out smaller projects and management requests. Can prioritize and carry on concurrent tasks, related to the same or to different projects
- Supports Director and team in the analysis business processes and the preparation of top management meetings
- Contributes to facilitating the change driven by the project
- Understands and shows passion for the worldwide fashion and retail market in terms of consumer behavior, competitor and industry developments
Ideally the candidate has a background in project management and the fashion industry, is capable of analyzing and solving complex problems, facilitating meetings at all levels of the organization and producing high quality deliverables.
We're looking for a talented individual who is a strong team player, who eagerly seeks opportunities and shows passion for the job, who enjoys a challenging environment and working by objectives. He/she is also eager to continuously improve and develop, curious by nature, constantly raising the bar
- Undergraduate degree in Business Management or equivalent, at an internationally minded Business School
- 1-4 years of experience in project management, change management, business transformation, and project planning, preferably in a strategy consulting company or an equivalent position in fashion, and/or retail environment
- Strong and flexible analytical mindset: quickly understands and manages new topics, driving clear and concise insights from large sets of quantitative and/or qualitative data
- Comfortable with high levels of ambiguity and willingness to embark on potential longer term international assignments
- Understands the complexity of a matrix organization, capable of operating within one
- Effective communicator and influencer. Comfortable presenting in front of mixed audiences
- Ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
- Hands-on mentality and pragmatic approach with strong collaboration attitude and team player mindset
- Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment
- Ideally possesses Supply Chain and operational background at global lifestyle brand
- Excellent social and communication skills, does not take him/herself too seriously
- Advanced level proficiency with MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent written and spoken English is required
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top