Job Product Developer Maternity Leave
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Tommy Jeans is a fashion-forward lifestyle collection within the Tommy Hilfiger family, which has a focus on premium denim for men and women. The designs are inspired by American classics, finished with a modern edge and fresh spirit.Looking for the Sourcing and Production department Women knit tops team, based in Amsterdam a maternity replacement.
- Reports to the Senior Sourcing and Product Manager.
- Supporting Senior Sourcing and Production Manager when needed
- Responsible for size specifications in close collaboration with design and merchandising.
- Responsible for the product development from sketch (created by design) until final product .
- Responsible for local trim development and delivery.
- Advises design regarding technical possibilities and limitations.
- Works closely with the buying offices, factories and laundries to control the status and changes to the styles, follows up on deadlines for proto samples, lab-dips, sales samples, size sets and PA samples.
- Responsible for tracking all proto and fit samples for each season of the Tommy Jeans collection as well as pro-active planning.
- Approves lab dips, judges samples on details, measurements, fit and workmanship. Communicates all changes on styles to the buying offices.
- Coordinates and ensures that all the systems are updated and matching as per internal information (Excel, PLM, etc).
- Takes a pro-active role in continuously improving the product in ways of quality and fit.
- Starts up price negotiations
- Education: higher textile education (Mr. Koetsier, De Maere, TMO, MTS Mode & Kleding or similar).
- Minimum 4-6 years working experience in development/sourcing/production
- Used to working under pressure with deadlines.
- Solid knowledge of knitted (circular) fabrics
- Solid knowledge of garment specifications, fitting and patterns.
- Fluent in English.
- Living (or willing to) in the Netherlands
- Possesses a work permit for the European Community
Overall: The product developer is responsible for the product development from sketch (created by design) until final product . The product is placed, produced and received based on the standards and goals established by the division. The key objective is to be responsible for the total development in collaboration with design and follow up of collection and production in ways of (physical) product that is production feasible and hitting margin targets.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top