Job Product Coordinator Coats/Outerwear
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Based in the Amsterdam European head office, the Menswear division is split into 4 sub teams: Production & Sourcing, Design, Buying & Planning and Merchandising & Sales. The 4 teams work together in an informal setting on creating superbly styled and high end quality product for the pan European consumer base.
The Sourcing & Production team works across 3 brands: Tommy Hilfiger menswear, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored and Calvin Klein. The Formal Wear team covers clothing such as suits, blazers, trousers and coats/outerwear. All brands present 4 collections per year
The Product Coordinator for coats and outerwear, is responsible for coordinating the product development until final product. The product is developed, produced, controlled and received based on the standards and goals established in the division.
- Work closely together with the Design team, Pattern Design team and Merchandise team.
- Fully responsible for placing and monitoring proto samples across the categories each season according to the Seasonal calendar
- Highly detailed analysis of proto samples and samples on fit, measurements and workmanship as well as communicating the results within the team and towards the direct vendor in order to achieve the quality as requested.
- Communicate and coordinate direct vendors on a day to day basis.
- Visit direct vendors on site each season for onsite quality control and improvement of the product, discuss seasonal planning and pricing.
- Working Consistently within the PLM system to ensure all product information is updated according to PLM timelines and responsible for Data input and liaisons across the departments.
- Work closely in line with the Buying team within the Buying process across fabrics and bulk to ensure all product status and requirements are ready for bulk production
- Take a pro-active role in continuously improving the product in ways of quality and fit and price negotiations
- Education: higher textile education (AMFI, De Maere, TMO, MTS Mode & Kleding or similar).
- Minimum 3 years working experience in development/sourcing/production, preferably in tailored suits and blazers.
- Used to working under pressure with deadlines.
- Excellent communication and negotiating talents.
- Analytical expertise accommodating sales in the widest sense.
- Solid knowledge of tailored clothing and fits.
- Fluent in English.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top