Job Merchandise Coordinator
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Within the Menswear division, the Merchandising department fulfills a central role. It is the link between the Wholesale and Retail teams (via Sales director and Retail dept.) and Design and Product Development on the other side.
The department makes range plans for the various collections, sets sales targets and margin targets and is closely involved – working in a triangle together with Design and Product Development – in building collections that are true to the Brand, in tune with market developments and commercially successful both at Wholesale and Retail.
The Merchandise Coordinator reports directly to the Merchandise Director, and will be part of a merchandising team.
- Work closely with the Merchandise Director, sales teams, retail team and business analyst to gather important qualitative and quantitative shop floor feedback in order to apply a more Consumer Centric approach to our range planning. Analyze and provide competitor overviews before each start of a new season, showing their offer and price build up, online, as well as in stores
- Support merchandising and sales team with seasonal preparation of the collection, coordinating samples, look book shoots, showroom set up a.o)
- Responsible for the Digital Showroom set up (photography, uploading images, Digital Showroom content and digital assets a.o.)
- Assist to and help preparing all collection Key meetings (Global Alignment Meetings, Market Launches, proto reviews, product reviews).
- Support on sales activations and fashion show preparations
- Support the Market Launch manager during seasonal kick-offs
- Operate as a link across departments
- Administrate and inform parties on all changes to product post Sales Start and during the early stage of the sales season
- Graduated at HBO level or equivalent (or higher)
- Fluent in English – additional languages are a plus
- Excellent knowledge of, and skilled in, MS PP and MS Excel (pivot tables, reports with big amounts of data)
- Ability to work in a hectic environment
- Commercial mindset
- Team player
- Flexible – in peak periods overtime will be asked
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top