Job Merchandise Control Analyst
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Merchandise Control team is responsible for monitoring and controlling the FTW&ACC divisional performance against a KPI set defined by top management. It provides valid data analyses and reports to divisional directors and VPs, as well as to category merchandisers, that serve as a base for their decision making, and simultaneously challenges them on collection efficiencies.
- KPI monitoring on the collection at various stages in the development (complexity, samples, margin%, additions/cancellations)
- Providing continuous analyses/reports as a support for KPI monitoring
- Alignment and preparation on range planning with category merchandisers and directors before Range Plan meeting with top management
- Ownership of Post seasonal Evaluation report: work on the report as well as setting planning and assigning workload to other departments (SCM, B&P)
- Work together with Merchandise Control manager on aligning reports and reporting processes
- Graduate degree in business economics or similar educational background
- 1 – 3 years relevant working experience in a commercial industry, fashion background is preferable
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with numbers
- Medior – Advanced knowledge of Excel, pivot tables and nesting formulas
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment with ad hoc deadlines
- Proactive attitude; ability to work independently and problem-solving oriented
- Team player and flexibility in working hours e.g. overtime in peak periods
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written as verbal
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top