Job Marketing Project Manager
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
The TH Marketing & Communications department has 3 key objectives:
- Drive traffic and conversion @ full price
- Consistently bring the brand to life in the markets
- Be a pro-active business partner
It's scope includes setting strategies, and giving direction and servicing the business of its 'clients': Divisions, Countries, Departments, Licensing Partners and Senior Management. It is the point of liaison between client needs, the brand and the final consumer.
Our core competences cover a wide variety of capabilities: brand management, corporate communications, advertising, media management, promotion management, trade marketing, campaign creation, in-store marketing (POS), digital marketing, event management, sponsoring, PR management and celebrity endorsement.
Product Marketing is responsible for managing the integrated campaigns for all Tommy Hilfiger divisions, from brief, to go-to-market/B2B sell-in, to the production of assets and implementation of the campaign globally. They need to ensure commercial and brand campaigns are executed according to plan and coordinate across all stakeholders to ensure successful delivery.
The Marketing Project Manager, Special Projectsis responsible for making the Tommy Hilfiger brand stand out in the fashion industry and beyond via the brands use if special projects thaty build awareness and equity alongside sell-through. The goal is twofold: to bring our brand image to the next level, while providing strong commercial support to the business.
He/she will be responsible for the development and implementation of dedicated marketing communication and product support programs supporting a focus on Menswear via a lens of a particular specia project (in this case motorsports).
In this role, the Marketing Project Manager, Special Projectswill collaborate with different specialist teams in the Marketing Department in order to build a globally relevant and well-rounded program that covers all consumer touch-points.
This position reports into the Global Director of Product Marketing.
Finally, the position will act in a leading, consulting and servicing role towards the VPs of the relevant product divisions. Strong communication and organisation skills are essential. An interest and experience of the apparel/fashion business is a plus. A passion and knowledge of motorsports is a benefit.
Position Responsibilities (non exhaustive and subject to change):
- Develop marketing communication programs and calendar in-line with the brand positioning and commercial goals.
- Lead project teams to build and implement marketing-communications projects. structure the teams and optimize processes where relevant.
- Build the marketing-communications strategy for the menswear project incorporating motorsports together with project team of specialists.
- Build and execute go-to-market strategies to support the product divisions with development and distribution of selling material
- Asset development: prepare thorough briefs for creative agencies (internal or external) that include consumer insights, ROI insights from previous campaigns, business direction, marketing-communications strategy, clear calendar and list of priorities. Follow the asset development process to make sure all is delivered on-time and within budget.
- Roll-out of assets: work with the specialist teams in order to develop dedicated content for all consumer touch points. Aim is to maintain consistency across different channels in copy and direction.
- Analysis of campaigns: work with specialist team to receive ROI data. Analyze the data and find new ways to optimize the programs
- Performs other accountabilities as necessary.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant working experience in marketing at a fashion & apparel or global premium brand: excellent project management and communication skills are essential
- Experience in the sports/motorsports or event activation a plus
- University or similar degree/qualification in marketing, communications or business studies preferred
- Strong and demonstrable project management and organization skills
- Collaborative; able to liaise closely across different levels of the organization
- Strong communication skills
- Team player, Team mind-set
- Proactive and service minded
- Deadline and quality focused
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken form
- Budget conscious
- Flexible. No nine to five mentality
- Pro-active and hands-on
- Open minded and resourceful
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Keynote
Our behavioral competences:
: Be bold, Make the Impossible Possible: Drive Innovation: Drive sustainable growth: Be proactive: Embrace change
: Prioritize our product: Build positive & long-term working relationships: Be customer and consumer centric: Be detailed
: Be accountable: Seek solutions: Be resourceful: Be responsible
: Think & act within the matrix: Lead by example: Be clear: Inspire & empower others: Build global networks
: Be inclusive: Support diversity: Be open-minded: Foster trust: Have a positive impact on people and the environment
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top