Job Manager Creative Window Concepts
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
Retail is the face of the Tommy Hilfiger brand for all customers. The department consists of various areas including Store Design & Development, Shop-In-Shop, Merchandising & Planning, Operations, Franchise, Outlet and Visual Merchandising & Windows. All departments are responsible to help the Global business, which includes Own and Operated and Franchise stores (Full-Price and Outlet) and all Shop-In-Shop spaces, run effectively and efficiently through representing the Tommy Hilfiger brand in a classic, American, cool manner.
The Manager Creative Window Concepts is Creating seasonal and non-seasonal Global Retail Window Concepts for all divisions; Sportswear, Hilfiger Denim, Tailored, Kids and Outlet.
The Manager CWC works closely together with the Manager Windows Planning & Communications and Graphic Designers team
- Translating seasonal campaigns by creatively delivering Retail Window concepts at a Global level
- Collecting all information about the coming Season/Collections
- Creating Mood boards
- Preparing Sign Off meetings
- Creating Briefings for Suppliers
- Assessing samples
- Choosing suppliers
- Orders per store + extra layer Flagship stores
- Managing Budgets together with Window planning & Communications Manager
- Feedback Countries
- Managing Coordinator Creative Window Concepts
- Managing Trainings and workshops
- Store Visits
- Creative input Events (Line Opening & Country sessions)
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Suit
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Creative Retail environment. Preferably Windows.
- Excellent communication skills, command of English language (written & spoken)
- Ability to manage and switch between projects and work streams
- Ability to delegate and follow-up with a good sense of people judgment
- Team Player
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top