Job Junior Retail Interior Designer
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The concept design and development department is responsible for the design of the Tommy Hilfiger retail environment on a global scale. We design store and shop-in-shop concepts for all divisions (i.e. Sportswear, denim, kids,) and we deliver one-off designs for our brand flagship stores from architecture to fixtures to creative elements, in collaboration with visual merchandising and windows. Our overall goal is to ensure a clear brand identity for our TH customers around the world
The role of 'Junior Creative Designer' is to support the 'Manager of Creative Design' with the following:
- Support with the design and development for the creative elements for Tommy Hilfiger store concepts and high-profile stores. Creative elements are the elements that really finish off the stores environment: soft furnishings, seating, art, props, decorative lighting, etc
- Help update current/existing store concepts
- Create and assist with the design guidelines and brand booklets
- Assist with the opening of new stores
- Organize and manage the working folders and internal announcement process
He/she reports into the Manager of Creative Design and works very closely with all members of the Concept and Development team.
He/she must be a passionate, creative designer who is willing to go the extra mile and find the right design solutions. He/she must possess an eye for detail and be capable of working on multiple projects at the same time. He/she must enjoy working with different teams in a multi-national and multi-cultural working environment.
- Creative/interior design degree
- Up to 2 years work experience in a similar position
- Required computer skills; Sketchup, Photoshop, Indesign
- Creative, passionate, hard working, organized and motivated
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking
- Good presentation and communication skills
- 40 hr/week
What we offer:
- An exciting role to work with multi-disciplinary teams in an international retail organization
- A passionate and creative team and a social working environment
- The opportunity to work on projects from design to execution
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top