Job Junior Project Coordinator
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
The Project Jr. Coordinator of the Buying & Planning team supports and reports to the Buying & Planning Sr. Director for all related activities. Once a project has been identified as such, the Jr. Coordinator will identify the milestones and points of action to implement the necessary tools to succeed. Weekly reporting on the running projects is a standard.
- Coordinating project schedules, resources and information
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Liaising with all involved parties to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Prepare project proposals, timeframes and schedule
- Create the reporting deck to monitor progress -> real time tracking
- Handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Education: MBO/HBO
- High level of accuracy , very well organized, strong analytical skills
- Preferably experience in similar function
- Ability to interact effectively with others at all levels
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks within given time constraints
- Supportive attitude to her/his team members, team spirit
- Excellent PC knowledge: very strong Excel skills is a must, SAP is advantage
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top