Job Junior Coordinator Buying & Planning
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
The Tommy Hilfiger Tailored division is new within Tommy Hilfiger Europe and includes clothing such as suits, blazers, trousers, shirts, SPW jackets, and coats. Based in the Amsterdam European head office the team is split into 4 sub teams: Design, Production and Sourcing, Buying and Planning, Merchandising/Sales. The 4 teams work together in an informal setting on creating superbly styled and high end quality product for the pan European and Asian consumer base. Tommy Hilfiger Tailored presents 4 collections per year (2 main season and 2 smaller seasons) Tommy Hilfiger Tailored is recognizable as being Classic, American and Cool with its own twist.
The Jr. Coordinator Buying & Planning works in Buying & Planning team and reports to the Sr. Coordinator B&P. The overall responsibility of this role is the practical side of the buying process:
- Assist the Sr. coordinator for the build-up of the seasonal buy plan
- Keep data and seasonal reports updated
- Prepare and update SVO (sales vs orders report)
- Responsible for placing actual buys in SAP
- Support the Sr. Coordinator in daily tasks. To name a few: po creation/update, GT Nexus coordination, tracking ticketing process, WIP report
- Education MBO/HBO
- Pro-active, enjoys working in a high pace business
- Excellent skills in excel (V-lookup's, pivot tables). Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills as well as commercial thinking
- Eye for details as accuracy is a must
- Very well organized
- Communication skills are what you are also good at
- Problem solver
- Excellent in English, spoken & written
- Team player
- Administrative experience is an advantage
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top