Job Internship Travel Retail
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- The Intern will assist during the Travel Retail market week and order entry
- He/ She works close with the TR Team, with TR customers / buyers – therefore an adequate professional behavior is required
- He/ She will be responsible for maintaining samples, pre-arranging selections before meetings, assisting in the selection process, documenting notes and scanning codes to ensure the process runs smoothly
- He/ She will also assist the Travel Retail team with implementing the selections into excel buy files and pulling necessary information from the divisional line lists as well as assisting in creating order upload files for SAP
- The Intern will be shown the full process during a buying meeting and order upload process
- He/ She will work with excel and SAP to manage the orders with the help of our Travel Retail team
- He/ She will get an understanding of the importance of budgets and planning, as well as ensuring our buyers are provided with brand strong and commercially understandable collections to ultimately ensure that sales are optimized
- The Intern will learn how to read (travel) retail KPI's and how these interrelate these with business opportunities
- Start date for the internship: January-February 2018. Duration: 6 months
- The candidate should be enrolled in a school or university for the entire period of internship
- The candidate should be eligible to work in EU
- Fashion Management/ Retail student (or similar)
- Team player
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office – especially Excel (!)
- High communication skills
- Outside the box thinker
- Employment type: full-time
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top