Job Internship Talent Development
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
During your internship you will support the PVH University (our Talent Development Team) with the organization, communication, and execution of training programs, development projects, and learning activities.
- You will learn effective Talent Development skills such as program design & management, project management, stakeholder management
- You will be able to learn how to think and work more creatively as well as how to tailor your messaging and communication to different styles
- You will learn how to work in a fast pace, international environment
- You will learn the skills necessary to work at an entry level Talent Development role
Preferred Thesis Topics
- Social Learning
- Digital Learning (gamification, virtual reality, mobile learning…)
- Employee life-cycle and Talent Development strategy
- Learning Innovation
Your activities and projects:
Coordination of our PVH University
- Communication around our development opportunities
- Respond to questions from the business regarding Talent Development topics
- Registration and follow-up on registration for classroom sessions
- Room/event set-up
- Materials preparation
E-learning and Social Learning
- Provide support with the user management of the existing eLearning
- Content creation & maintenance
- Develop social element in our learning journeys
Marketing and Communication
- Support developing PVH University visual identity (in collaboration with Internal Communications team)
- Update learning materials with relevant branding
- Support with Talent Development news & updates to the business
- Start date for the internship: January/February 2018. Duration: 6 months
- The candidate should be enrolled as a student in a university for the entire period of internship
- The candidate should be eligible to work in EU
- Pro-active, hands-on, and result-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical & critical thinker with structured approach & problem-solving abilities
- Innovative and creative
- Eager and willing to learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong service orientation
- Interest in and ability to create branded presentations and other communications through tools like Keynote, PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign…
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment
- Passion for the fashion industry
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top