Job Internship Social Media and Digital Marketing
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings.
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
- Content publishing across global social media channels
- Research and analysis, using public tools such as Google Trends as well as own-in-house Social Media tools;
- Social Media Campaign Management
- Start date for the internship is: January/February 2018. Duration: 6 months
- The candidate should be enrolled in a university for the entire period of internship
- The candidate should be eligible to work in EU
- Good communication skills. Fluent in English, speaking and writing as you will be posting on behalf of the brand
- IT skills: Excellent in MS Office especially Excel and PowerPoint, excellent skills in Keynote
- Technical: Ability to work on a Mac;
- We need you to be energetic, outgoing, digitally native and not afraid to bring new ideas to the
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top