Job Internship Sales
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings.
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
This is a front of house position that interacts with external sales people regularly; the intern will give support to the Sales team in all sales related activities:
- Distributing relevant sales info, e.g. Line List, to all sales people in the countries.
- Assist in preparing Key meetings as Line Opening, GAM and sales appointments for IM.
- Assist in ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Sample management, tracking down and sending samples to parties who need samples for photoshoots, etc. in cooperation with the merchandising team.
- Assist in collecting sales data and feedback from the countries/markets.
- Maintain and update the internal sales administration and archive.
- Assist the IM merchandiser with competitor research and price analysis.
- Assist in collecting, uploading and managing the digital content for our digital sales tools e.g. Ipad and Digital Showroom.
- Create a seasonal overview of our global retail and wholesale distribution.
- Various ad hoc tasks with deadlines involved.
- Start date for the internship: January/February 2018. Duration: 6 months
- The candidate should be enrolled in a university or a school program – design or business (HBO/WO) for the entire period of internship
- The candidate should be eligible to work in EU
- Educational requirements: University in Business Administration/Fashion Management or similar field.
- Communication/Language: Fluent in English, speaking and writing
- Computer/IT: MS Office especially Excel and PowerPoint. Must be able to adapt to new IT systems, such as PLM.
- Experience in the Fashion industry is a plus.
- Personal: High level of accuracy, analytical mind-set, organized and pro-active working approach, eager to learn, supportive, communicative and ambitious attitude.
- Employment type: full-time.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top