Job Internship Product Marketing
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings.
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
The TH Marketing & Communications department has 3 key objectives:
- Drive traffic and conversion @ full price
- Consistently bring the brand to life in the markets
- Be a pro-active business partner
Its scope includes setting strategies, and giving direction and servicing the business of its 'clients': Divisions, Countries, Departments, Licensing Partners and Senior Management. It is the point of liaison between client needs, the brand and the final consumer.
Our core competences cover a wide variety of capabilities: brand management, corporate communications, advertising, media management, promotion management, trade marketing, campaign creation, in-store marketing (POS), digital marketing, event management, sponsoring, PR management and celebrity endorsement.
Product Marketing is responsible for managing the integrated campaigns for all Tommy Hilfiger divisions, from brief to the production of assets. They need to ensure commercial and brand campaigns are executed according to plan and coordinate across all stakeholders to ensure successful delivery.
Core responsibilities during this internship will be to support the Product Marketing team in all day-to-day activities. This entails:
- Day to day contact with product divisions & licensees regarding samples, product linelist information, product information, color cards
- Support on overall product marketing projects
- Support the divisions during Line Opening (incl, but not limited to: Look books, presentations, booth set up)
- Analytics: aggregate reporting on sell-in and sell-out & analyze these reports to find key insights that help future campaigns.
- Research: conduct competitive research and analyses for the relevant divisions to help build better marketing programs. Conduct competitive research on where other fashion brands are moving towards, analyze market trends and extract conclusions that may help the future campaigns.
- Advertising Campaigns: Support the Product Marketing team with regards the seasonal advertising campaign – from briefing, styling & shipment to post production.
- Support the Product Marketing team with integrated Marketing Projects
- Start date: January - February 2017. Duration is 6 months.
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in a university or school program for the entire period of internship.
- Educational requirements: University;
- Good communication skills. Fluent in English, speaking and writing;
- IT skills: Excellent in MS Office especially Excel; Experience with Keynote is a plus
- Technical: Needs to be digitally savvy, but no real technical/coding skills are required;
- Pro-active and hands-on
- Strong communication skills, Team player
- Open personality, experience in working/collaborating with different cultures and good at presenting.
- Employment type: full-time
Our behavioral competences:
: Be bold, Make the Impossible Possible: Drive Innovation: Drive sustainable growth: Be proactive: Embrace change
: Prioritize our product: Build positive & long-term working relationships: Be customer and consumer centric: Be detailed
: Be accountable: Seek solutions: Be resourceful: Be responsible
: Think & act within the matrix: Lead by example: Be clear: Inspire & empower others: Build global networks
: Be inclusive: Support diversity: Be open-minded: Foster trust: Have a positive impact on people and the environment
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top