Job Internship Product Development
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings.
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
- Track and trace down parcels that are send to the attention of the Design/ PD team
- To send out parcels for design and PD (TH only)
- To send out parcels to the buying office and direct vendors
- To send out follow-up email with the invoice and tracking number and picture attache
- To help out on any logistic tasks for TH during LA/LO for
- Manage the rolling racks
- Tidy the rolling racks/ drawers
- Manage the wear trials (main seasons only)
- Borrowing and returning of samples to sales (double check with Jessie Helmond)
- Manage sample requests with SDC
- To make sure that the library is tidy
- To put together the seasonal color palette and order pantones
- To manage the weekly PD agenda
- To follow up with China on sending CBD's after each proto stage
- To follow up with design to send out the SRF's on time – according to the deadline
- Follow-up on material requests made with the material sourcing team
- Fill in the sizing column in the line view
- Double check the SRF's against the style names on PLM
- Make sure allocation and the buying office is always up to date on the system
- Select the latest production quote in the line view
- Create and update the BOM's at all sample stages
- Maintaining the BOM's by updating the materials according to the material sheet
- Adding dust bags to the BOM's
- Select the marketing main material in the line view
- Follow up on updating place holder materials in PLM with the material sourcing team
- Create style worksheets per sample stage (LA COMMENTS/ SMS COMMENTS/ PP COMMENTS)
- Make sure all comments at each proto stage(worksheets) are added and updated per style
- Fill in the net weight and dimensions for the direct vendors in the Interface 1 S&P view
- Check the net weight and dimensions for the China styles are filled in by the DG team – if not, to chase the China team to fill them in.
To make sure that the Material sheet is always up to date - and aligned with the information on PLM
- Start date for the internship is January/February 2018. Duration: 6 months
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in a university or school program – design or business (HBO/WO) for the entire period of internship.
- The candidate should be eligible to work in EU.
- Able to work with Microsoft Office
- Hands on attitude
- Ability to work with Adobe programs Illustrator and Photoshop are a plus, but not a must
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top