Job Internship Omnichannel Projects
We are a company transformed, focusing on global growth and brand building. Since our beginning in 1881, we have become a world leading lifestyle apparel company with over US$8 billion in estimated 2013 revenues. Through a combination of strategic acquisitions and successful partnerships with our brands, we have been able to globally expand across the wholesale, retail, e-commerce and licensing channels throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
With the acquisition of Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and of the full Calvin Klein brand in 2013, we have redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of our organization. We work with these powerful global iconic lifestyle brands together as a family to maximize their potential by leveraging them across new categories and existing and future markets.
Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
The Omnichannel Transformation Department drives the change of the organization towards an omnichannel organization. The department's responsibilities encompass for example the development of the omnichannel roadmap, execution of various projects touching different distribution channels, the implementation of omnichannel activities including the evolution of the in-store consumer experience by connecting offline and online channels as well as using innovative digital solutions.
The Intern Omnichannel Projects will report into the Omnichannel Project Manager and will have the opportunity to work on several projects across the Omnichannel Transformation Team:
- Support the Omnichannel Project Manager in project management activities and take responsibility/ ownership for certain project tasks
- Coordinate project tasks based on priorities under the guidance of the Project Manager, including:
- Project scoping
- Mapping project's streams and identifying milestones
- Building and following up planning and budget
- Coordinate project's stakeholders
- Prepare steering committees' agenda and presentations
- Designing and implementing change management plan
- Responsible for reporting on status of the projects
- Support in identifying new opportunities for omnichannel services or innovations:
- Gathering market reviews, competition benchmarks and building of best practices to scope opportunities for new projects
- Support in creating PowerPoint presentations with clear storyline for senior management on ad hoc basis
- Creation of organizational processes in Visio
- Work closely with remaining team members to ensure that projects get implemented smoothly
- Start date for the internship: January/February 2018. Duration: 6 months
- The candidate should be enrolled in a university for the entire period of internship
- The candidate should be eligible to work in EU
- Educational requirements: University, with an economic /analytical /project management or consulting focus
- Self-starter and ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a high demanding work environment
- Proven experience with project management / organizational skills in for example student organization or work-related environment
- Excellent analytical, structuring and conceptual skills
- Proactive, flexible and hands-on
- Highly reliable, never misses a deadline
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to convey and report clearly, accurately and concisely through written and verbal communication
- Good skills in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing
- Interest in E-Commerce, Retail and Fashion
- Open minded for new technologies and eager to drive innovations
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
- Employment type: full-time
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top