Job Internship Modern Operations
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Tommy Hilfiger's' European Retail Organization has been growing rapidly during the recent years. Within Europe we open approximately 50-60 stores every year. To provide our own and operated, Full price and Outlet stores with processes, procedures, systems and to support them in their daily tasks, we are currently seeking a dynamic, analytical, organized and hands on Retail Operations Intern.
- Researching, benchmarking and building of best practices;
- Support in piloting, roll out and permanent improvement of Retail Systems; i.e. high involvement in new POS implementation, introduction of Omnichannel Services.
- Help improving, documenting and communicating Retail Processes;
- Support in managing projects; testing, documenting, consulting, and researching.
- Report building and reporting on project status or process performance;
- If performance allows: lead your own projects under guidance of your Manager.
- Start date for the internship: January-February 2018. Duration: 6 months
- The candidate should be enrolled as a student at a school or university for the entire period of internship
- The candidate should be eligible to work in the EU
- Educational requirements: University, with an economic /analytical/ retail/ communication focus
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and problem solving skills
- Successful track record of taking ownership and resolution of tasks and issues
- Proven experience with project management / organizational skills in for example student organization or work-related atmosphere
- Ability to convey and report clearly, accurately and concisely through written and verbal communication
- Proactive, flexible and hands-on
- Good skills in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing
- Interest in Retail, E-Commerce, related technology and Fashion
- Employment type: full-time
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top