Job Internship Merchandising
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings.
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
The intern will give support to the Merchandising team in all merchandise related activities.
- Updating and maintaining PLM, ensuring the system is set up before the season launch
- Prepare competitor research and gathering sales feedback from the markets.
- Sample management; preparing samples, tracking and sending samples to parties who need samples for photoshoots, etc. Liaising with various internal & external teams to understand their sample needs.
- Assist in preparing Key meetings such as Line Opening, Proto reviews, Fashion show style-outs
- Assist in ad hoc reporting
- Assisting the merchandising team in preparing overviews, presentations and meetings, like sales bibles for Line Opening
- Start date for the internship is: January/February 2018. Duration: 6 months
- The candidate should be enrolled in a school or university for the entire period of internship
- The candidate should be eligible to work in EU
- Educational requirements: University in Business Administration/Fashion Management or similar field.
- Communication/Language: Fluent in English, speaking and writing. Second language is a plus.
- Computer/IT: MS Office especially Excel (high level) and PowerPoint. Must be able to adapt to new IT systems, such as PLM.
- Experience in the Fashion industry is a plus.
- Personal: High level of accuracy, analytical mind-set. Energetic and enthusiastic to learn and develop new skills. Organized and pro-active working approach, supportive and ambitious attitude.
- Employment type: full-time.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top