Job Internship Media and Advertising
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings.
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
The Media hub falls under the Regional Head EMEA, which is a key role in the TH Marketing & Communications leadership team. The TH Marketing & Communications department has 3 key objectives:
- Drive traffic and conversion @ full price
- Consistently bring the brand to life in the markets
- Be a pro-active business partner
Its scope includes setting strategies, and giving direction and servicing the business of its 'clients': Divisions, Countries, Departments, Licensing Partners and Senior Management. It is the point of liaison between client needs, the brand and the final consumer.
The PVH Europe Media Hub encompasses the media buying teams and activities for both Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in Europe, leveraging the economies of scale and combined purchasing power of the two brands. Each dedicated team oversees media planning and purchasing – including out-of-home, print, television and digital channels – for their respective brand. The PVH Europe Media Hub focuses on media analysis and fine-tuned planning across Europe, to increase KPIs and ROI through engaging content and multi-faceted advertising management.
Responsible for project management for advertising, managing internal and external creative agency
- Media Production & Artwork Creation:
- Responsible for delivering all advertising material across Print, and Digital
- Briefing media artwork creation to studio and in-house agency
- Responsible for Coop advertising requests
- Media Support:
- Responsible for POs & invoicing
- Keeping track of the voucher copies
- Advertising Support:
- Updating campaign deliverables document on seasonal basis
- Briefing and follow through Advertising material and Image guidelines
- Briefing and follow through online advertising assets (moving content & still)
- Start date for the internship: January-February 2018. Duration: 6 months
- The candidate should be enrolled in a school or university for the entire period of internship
- The candidate should be eligible to work in EU
- Flexible; No nine to five mentality
- Pro-active and hands-on
- Open minded and resourceful
- Strong aesthetic eye and taste level; strict attention to detail
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Responsive and service minded
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Employment type: full-time
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top