Job Internship Marketing Sales Activation
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings.
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
The TH Marketing & Communications department has 3 key objectives:
- Drive traffic and conversion @ full price
- Consistently bring the brand to life in the markets
- Be a pro-active business partner
Its scope includes setting strategies, and giving direction and servicing the business of its 'clients': Divisions, Countries, Departments, Licensing Partners and Senior Management. It is the point of liaison between client needs, the brand and the final consumer.
Our core competences cover a wide variety of capabilities: brand management, corporate communications, advertising, media management, promotion management, trade marketing, campaign creation, in-store marketing (POS), digital marketing, event management, sponsoring, PR management and celebrity endorsement.
The Sales Activation team manages the retail, franchise and wholesale activations for all marketing campaigns that are rolled out globally. The team is responsible for the development and execution of program tools, and delivery of materials to the markets within time and budget.
As intern Sales Activations, you will support in executing marketing campaigns towards store communication in retail, (online) wholesale, and franchise stores globally. You will work closely together with the Sales Activations team members on:
- Managing local requests via the online marketing portal including planning and communication with the markets
- Managing the operational flow of Gift With Purchase promotions
- Coordinating marketing orders from the markets
- Organizing meetings, Video Conferences and internal events
- Creating informative manuals and presentations for internal and external use
- Building a close relationship with the markets, internal departments and 3rd parties.
- Support in executing marketing campaigns towards store communication in retail, wholesale and franchise stores globally.
- Managing global in-store digital screens – maintaining the overview and briefing editors for content
- Executing Commercial Campaigns and seasonal POS's through various briefs and cross department communication
- Development of Non-Divisional retail artwork, online assets and POS material
- Tourism Marketing - creating monthly tax free sales insight overviews
- Start date: January 2018. Duration: 6 months.
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in a university or school program for the entire period off internship.
- Educational requirements: University
- Pro-active and hands-on
- Good communication skills: fluent in English, both written and spoken form
- Team player: work hard, play hard!
- Responsive and service minded
- Flexible. No nine to five mentality
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Employment type: full-time
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top