Job Internship Facilities
PVH is one of the largest apparel companies in the world. With a history going back over 130 years, PVH excels at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages.
PVH is over 30,000 associates operating across 40 countries and speaking 20 languages with over $8 billion in 2014 revenues. PVH owns and markets the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and, in addition, markets a variety of goods under its own and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of
Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. The brand delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands, with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and children's sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings.
Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company's Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. With the support of strong global consumer recognition,
Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more than 1,400 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region.
Calvin Klein is one of the best known designer names in the world, offering a modern, provocative design aesthetic. The Calvin Klein brands – Calvin Klein Collection, Calvin Klein (platinum label), Calvin Klein (white label), Calvin Klein Jeans and Calvin Klein Underwear – provide the company with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally at various price points, distribution channels and catering to a diverse group of consumers. Calvin Klein also designs and markets a range of other product lines including fragrance, eyewear, watches, jewelry, and home furnishings. The Calvin Klein brands achieved approximately $8.1 billion in global retail sales in 2014.
The Facility department of PVH Europe B.V. consists of 5 teams: Back Office, Service Team, Project Team, Reception and Security. In total, the Facility team consists of approx. 32 people. The department goal is to provide consistent quality and service on all levels of facility management. Reception and service team are in-house service teams. The security and cleaning services are partially outsourced. We are responsible for a total of 20.000 m2 Amsterdam based office and showroom space. The Facility department services the different buildings in terms of office supplies, mail, security, furniture, moving, renovations and maintenance.
- Supporting the PVH Facilities Service desk, processing calls and provide excellent services to our customers.
- Assisting in various facilities projects: setting up asset management system, energy management system, Ship it Smarter system for import shipments etc.
- Assisting in tender programs for various subjects
- Assisting in preparing and running team events
- Start date for the internship: January-February 2018. Duration: 6 months
- The candidate should be enrolled in a school or university for the entire period of internship
- The candidate should be eligible to work in EU
- Educational requirements: HBO Facility Management
- Good communication skills, fluent in English, speaking and writing
- IT skills: Outlook, Word and Excel
- Hands-on attitude and solutions oriented.
- Adaptable and able to work individually as well as in a team and with different people from various parts of the business.
- Employment type: full-time
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Hospitable and open character
- No 9-5 mentality
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Historian & Heritage Brands Archivist, PVH
Suzanne helps preserve—and share—the company’s rich history by navigating offsite archives, conducting group tours, and writing about the brand’s evolution. She also contributed to building PVH's digital archives platform.
Back to top