Job Internship Digital Business Transformation
PVH is one of the largest apparel companies in the world. With a history going back over 130 years, PVH excels at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages.
PVH is over 30,000 associates operating across 40 countries and speaking 20 languages with over $8 billion in 2014 revenues. PVH owns and markets the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and, in addition, markets a variety of goods under its own and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. The brand delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands, with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and children's sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company's Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more than 1,400 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region.
Calvin Klein is one of the best known designer names in the world, offering a modern, provocative design aesthetic. The Calvin Klein brands – Calvin Klein Collection, Calvin Klein (platinum label), Calvin Klein (white label), Calvin Klein Jeans and Calvin Klein Underwear – provide the company with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally at various price points, distribution channels and catering to a diverse group of consumers. Calvin Klein also designs and markets a range of other product lines including fragrance, eyewear, watches, jewelry, and home furnishings. The Calvin Klein brands achieved approximately $8.1 billion in global retail sales in 2014.
The launch of the Digital Showroom in 2014 demonstrated that PVH is taking a leading role in leveraging technology to drive the future success of the business, and set new benchmarks and best practices for the industry. The Digital Business Transformation team will further strengthen and enhance the digital tools and services, positioning PVH strongly for future success in this space.
The Digital Business Transformation team investigates, implements and broadens the use of digital tools and innovations at PVH. From 3D design solutions to the expansion of the Digital Showroom, the team's aim is to optimize design, development and sell-in processes, to increase speed to market and improve efficiencies across the organization. The portfolio of digital tools include a linebook application, a wholesale order platform, the Digital Showroom and the B2B websites for both Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein and the account management tool.
With our B2B webshop we aim to give our wholesale customers the most relevant buying experience possible. The order intake tool provides our sales force with a solid tool to finalize their orders and with the account management tool we help them prepare for their meetings with customers. The intern will help to collect the right insights, ideas and feedback to enable the team to develop these tools further and propose innovative solutions.
The new intern will support the team in all day-to-day activities that make the digital projects a success. Projects include, but are definitely not limited to:
- Help improve usability of our web shops and sales tools
- Look for inspiration about new projects like machine learning and data drive optimization
- Propose and execute optimization tests to run on our sales tools
- Help with marketing projects for our sales tools
- Support the teams to conduct user trainings to our offices in Europe
- Work on user support projects and improve support to the sales force
- Collect and aggregate user feedback for all digital tools and provide the teams with actionable insights
- Own the team calendar: keeping it up to date, ensuring that teams are working towards the right deadlines, ensure clear communication across the team teams and that the calendar is revised and optimized for efficiency
- On a case-by-case basis, project manage various creative projects across multiple teams with internal or external Agencies
- Day to day contact with internal divisions & departments for information requests
- Start date for the internship: January/February 2018. Duration: 6 months
- The candidate should be enrolled in an university for the entire period of internship
- The candidate should be eligible to work in EU
- A love for tech and innovation is a must
- Project management and organization skills
- Collaborative; able to liaise closely across different levels of the organization
- A pro-active, hands-on and pragmatic approach
- Open minded and resourceful, always looking for solutions
- Flexible; comfortable working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Deadline and quality focused
- Team player
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Apple Keynote
- Employment type: full-time
Our behavioral competences:
: Be bold, Make the Impossible Possible: Drive Innovation: Drive sustainable growth: Be proactive: Embrace change
: Prioritize our product: Build positive & long-term working relationships: Be customer and consumer centric: Be detailed
: Be accountable: Seek solutions: Be resourceful: Be responsible
: Think & act within the matrix: Lead by example: Be clear: Inspire & empower others: Build global networks
: Be inclusive: Support diversity: Be open-minded: Foster trust: Have a positive impact on people and the environment
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top