Job Internship Design
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings.
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
- Assist in concept making phase by gathering inspirational images for moodboards
- Make digital moodboards
- Research trends for all genders
- Prepare colorcards for design team and sales presentations
- Help coloring up sketches for internal & sales presentations
- Design special capsules with the help of the design team and intern mentor
- Attend fit meetings
- Attend photoshoots, help out on dressing & styling
- Make collection overviews for internal use
- Upload sketches into our PLM system
- Support team in preparing sketch & commercial reviews
- Prepare and help out on line openings
- Start date for the internship: January/February 2018. Duration: 6 months
- The candidate should be enrolled in a school program – design (HBO/WO) or a university for the entire period of internship.
- The candidate should be eligible to work in EU
- Communication/Language: Fluent in English, speaking and writing
- Computer/IT: Illustrator/Photoshop. Must be able to adapt to new IT systems, such as PLM.
- Employment type: full-time
It is required that a project and/or portfolio be submitted with application of the role.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top