Job Internship Concept Design and Content
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings.
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
We centralize, consolidate, structure and administrate all available conceptual information. Ensure availability and easy access for all functions and manage and control update process and cycles. Support the Senior Concept Content Manager on being the interface between Concept Design, Procurement and Store Development and our global offices.
The role of Concept Design and Content Intern is supporting the Concept Design and Development, and the Concept Content teams. These teams are responsible for the full development of new concept designs, from the first idea until the communication to all stakeholders and ensure that both Brand Integrity & Consistency in execution are maintained (Design), whilst the performance of our Concepts is maximized (Commercial). We develop all store concepts for Tommy Hilfiger globally.
As our intern you will assist the concept design team in a number of projects, from envisioning the look of new stores to refurbishing and reinventing existing spaces in current stores. This is an excellent opportunity to experience the work of a design team in a retail setting. Specifically, you will:
- Develop a working knowledge of brand identity and aesthetics for Tommy Hilfiger
- Collaborate closely with Concept Designer/Architect, Visual merchandising and other divisions
- Help create presentation visuals
- Source new materials
- Assist the concept design and development team members in day-to-day activities
- Support to organize and administrate all available conceptual information in a coherent manner
- Fixture Drawings
- Architectural details
- Brand overviews
- Opening- & Creative Pack
- Samples & material description
- Start date for the internship: January-February 2018. Duration: 6 months
- The candidate should be enrolled in college or university majoring in Architecture or Interior Design, for the entire period of internship
- The candidate should be eligible to work in EU
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Strong team player in a creative atmosphere
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills in English
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Sketchup
- Good rendering skills and basic knowledge of Adobe programs
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Projects)
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong communication skills
- Project management skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and be a 'hands-on' self-starter
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Pro Active thinking / planning
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Able to work under guidance and own initiative
- Employment type: full-time
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top