Job Integration Analyst
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that's fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
- The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Integration Analyst's main role will be to scope, create + develop and maintain the integration platforms to our business- and trading partners, both internal- and external to PVH Europe BV.
As member of the ERP Development Team, you will be involved in assessing, analyzing, designing and developing integration initiatives as well as providing support where necessary. Furthermore you will work on achieving the goals set on high level as well as the goals on the personal level and will report to the Head of ERP Development, who reports to the Senior Director IT Delivery.
Tasks of the Integration Analyst contain, but are not limited to:
- Plan and run projects from the ERP Development side (if required) or participate in (business) projects related to A2A or B2B
- Monitor and troubleshoot interfaces on SAP PI and SAP PO (PRO)
- Register tickets in TopDesk for (support) activities
- Work with the ERP Development team to improve support and procedures
- Accommodate the business with their (new) initiatives while finding the best solutions in our ICT environment by providing architectural advices
- Involvement with day to day business and help with issues or requirements when needed
- Contribute to the maintenance and improvement of current procedures, processes and documentation
- Work closely together with ICT, business community, customers and other trading partners of PVH Europe BV, to establish plans for integration and run that part from start to end according to PVH procedures
- Design and develop processes that are both efficient and maintainable
- Map to and from any formats utilized by the business
- Travel when/if needed
- Report to Head of ERP Development
The ideal candidate shall have/be:
- ±5 years (or more) experience in SAP PI/PO (PRO) with regards to development, support, maintenance/monitoring, etc.
- Experience/skills in one or more of the following areas are considered a plus:
- FMS (= SAP's Fashion Management Solution) knowledge
- SAP ABAP development
- SAP Gateway development
- SAP HANA (Retail) knowledge
- Fiori knowledge
- MicroServices development/APIs/JSON/ODATA/REST/etc.
- JAVA/.Net coding
- IBM B2B Sterling Integrator development/support
- Analytically strong
- Familiar with communication methods like (S)FTP, VAN, SMTP, AS2, HTTP(S), WebService, etc.
- Creative and problem solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to run several A2A/B2B (Integration) projects while being involved in day to day work
- Fluent in English language
- Willing to learn other development tools/languages
- Familiar with Scrum and Agile
- Education on HBO level or higher
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top